WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

New game plan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New game plan Empty New game plan Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Jessea

The highest is dead. I know not which one he was. What do you plan on doing now Wier? Do you wish to stay with this house? Do you plan to take over the other one?

Two heads of houses died in one night. Surprising yet not considering the way of the great game...

How many others were in Kaylie's house?

It certainly puts the two of us in interesting positions.

2New game plan Empty Re: New game plan Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Weir

I didn't get offered the High Seat of Saighan, so there must be someone else there that I never got told about Sad

Not really sure what I want to do now. Is it worth trying to keep this House afloat? Are there enough of us?

3New game plan Empty Re: New game plan Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Jessea

I don't know. I think it is just the two of us at this point. I'm willing to keep trying. I'm a bit more active than our last head, so I might be able to get a bit more done...

Let me think about strategy for a bit. If you have any thoughts I would love to hear them.

4New game plan Empty Re: New game plan Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Jessea

The more I think about this, the more I think we can do it. I've got to run right now but if you are willing I think Maravin can still live.

In short though, I'm about to find the head of the third house. Two houses are dead already. At most each has 3 or 4 members. The world will believe Maravin to be gone. I firmly believe we can pull this off if you are with me.

You are welcome to choose to go your own way as well. Just let me know. I will respect your wishes.

5New game plan Empty Re: New game plan Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Weir

I will stay. We still need to figure out who the HS of Saighan is now.

6New game plan Empty Re: New game plan Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Jessea

They are likely to trust you as you had the previous heads trust. It's possible they haven't received the message that I received yet. I haven't even responded to it as I wasn't certain what you wanted to do and new it would be fruitless to take on a house alone! Razz

Do you need gold? I can take care of you if you do.

Did you have any success with any actions last night?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum