WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future Game Talk - Mine our yours - get public opinion on new ideas!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Have an idea for a future mafia game your hosting and want to run it by the crowd? Post here! Very Happy

Have ideas for things you would like to see in upcoming games? Let everyone know

https://daesdaemar.forumotion.com

callisto

So...its a long ways from now, and I have to do some balance testing, but since this thread is here I should just put it out.

The next game I am hosting is called Snakes & Foxes.

It is slightly different from normal. Every day you are brought to a room where you discuss things and vote for lynchings...

But during the night you are in a maze in the World of Foxes and Snakes.

Your abilities are based on which room you are in and who is with you. Rooms have traps and challenges and fun twists.

Foxes & Snakes are mafia...players still can get them all to win, or they need to escape the maze with enough numbers.

Thoughts, or ideas?

Caraghan

That sounds really interesting Callisto. What sort of factions are you thinking? Any specific roles not based on the room? I'm wondering how it would work, do you just move 1 room a night? It seems like a lot of work for you Razz

callisto

3 rooms a night for most people.

People have abilities, but some rooms trigger certain changes in roles or how your action works while in that room.

People move individually, or can stay with a group.

Ratoc

I think its a nice idea too Razz

Callesa

it´s a nice idea, I admire your courage, Callisto it will be a lot of work but which game isn´t.. (that´s why we all worship the mafia gods :-) )

the room idea seems great, might give it another dimension... one day you are powerless, the other day you change the world... (or at least the room...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum