WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slight Modification to Our Plan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slight Modification to Our Plan Empty Slight Modification to Our Plan Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Weir

Since I posted to Kaylie that I was followed last night, I am going to ask her if she has any gold (since I am low from investigating Caraghan) to spare me so I can protect myself tonight. That way she will have less gold for herself, ergo less likely to protect herself, and we will have some more gold to work with.

2Slight Modification to Our Plan Empty Re: Slight Modification to Our Plan Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Caraghan

Here's what Jez said a/b the tracker:

Caraghan

Hey, if we hire the thief tracker does he have a watcher role too? Because he seems awfully expensive just to see someone's target.

Jezebel

He has the chance to see who is targetting your target as well as your targets target

3Slight Modification to Our Plan Empty Re: Slight Modification to Our Plan Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:49 am

Weir

Handy.

Kaylie should have sent the invite to you. I asked if she had gotten a response yet (obviously not) and since she hadn't I asked if she wanted me to message you to help you decide since I said that I had investigated you, and that I knew you were invited and good. Just trying to nudge her along the path of trusting you.

Some more good news, by the way, is that after telling Kaylie I was followed, she said that was fine so long as it hadn't led to her yet and that it gives us a few days. She also said that she will probably have protection in a couple nights, meaning she hopefully WON'T have it during the next night phase Wink

4Slight Modification to Our Plan Empty Re: Slight Modification to Our Plan Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:23 am

Caraghan

hehe, I accepted this morning.

5Slight Modification to Our Plan Empty Re: Slight Modification to Our Plan Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:50 am

keya

Why will it take her time to get protection? She's saving her money for it?
So we need to set a tracker on Kaylie.
We also need to false investigate Weir right?

Jenn, do you want me to be the spy in Maravin now that Caraghan can't be the spy? Or any word from Gnarsh? Might not be a bad idea for Gnarsh to not join a house so we have that spare money.

I'm a bit concerned about recruiting Dare - he seems like a fishy character. He's the only one who seems interested in a lynching - this game no one seems to be that up for lynching people, especially not those allied with a house - I think he's probably Not allied anywhere, or a DF or maybe the other Chosen.

6Slight Modification to Our Plan Empty Re: Slight Modification to Our Plan Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:26 pm

keya

my roll failed Sad
The thief taker didn't find Kaylie.

7Slight Modification to Our Plan Empty Re: Slight Modification to Our Plan Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Weir

Fairly certain Dare is a darkfriend, and that he was disguised by the other Chosen during Night 3. I used "Spy on Target" on him, and was unable to find him at all during the night. Nothing else explains this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]