WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saighan Part 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saighan Part 1 Empty Saighan Part 1 Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:56 pm

Weir

------------------------------------

Weir wrote:Hello, thanks for having me.

kaylie wrote:Thank you for joining House Saighan. You had luck at the tables so I hope you have some luck here. To discuss strategy, my idea was to have only a select few join our ranks and keep a low profile while the other houses destroy one another.

Any ideas or suggestions as I am open?

Weir wrote:I'm not so sure about keeping the House to small numbers would work all that well, because the more people we have the more money we will get, and more money is going to be key to this game, I think.

Perhaps having a good number of people, but just keeping only a few really in-the-know or something would be a good idea. Don't really know. It has been a while since I played a Mafia game Razz

Weir wrote:Also, do we have anyone else yet, or is it just me and you so far?

My luck didn't hold through for cards the second night, either, as I missed the deadline to fold before the second round and lost an extra 15 gcs I didn't mean to Sad

kaylie wrote:Noone else has joined as of yet. I am trying to figure out who I should trust and who not to so we do not get a spy or darkfriend if they are around. If we trust people let me know.

Weir wrote:I have an idea for someone to invite to us. I did a random investigation last night using the "Spy Network" from the House store on Caraghan, and she turned up as a good person. I think we should invite her today during Day 3 as a good place to bolster our numbers some.

kaylie wrote:ok let me know the name so i can recruit during the day time.

Weir wrote:I said it Razz Caraghan.

kaylie wrote:oh i misread that as a house name lol.....

Weir wrote:Lol no, it is a player Wink

Weir wrote:Crap I missed this earlier from a mail from Jezebel and only just caught it now Sad

I was followed last night by someone to see what I was doing. They didn't get any info apparently (tracking failed) but they might try again and it might lead back to you since you invited me in.

Inviting someone we can trust is a must at this point I think, and I'd advise appointing a successor to the role of High Seat is also important just in case things do go south for some reason, and I think Caraghan as your successor would be a good choice since we know she is good and we don't know whether or not someone might continue to watch me.

kaylie wrote:That is fine. As long as they do not know who I am yet, which they do not will buy us a few days. I will probably get a protector two days from now. Thanks for the information.

Weir wrote:Any word yet?

Weir wrote:(From Caraghan I mean)

kaylie wrote:nothing as of yet.

Weir wrote:You sent an invite like you sent one to me, right? I know was a bit hesitant to join right away, not knowing much about House Saighan. Perhaps I could message Caraghan and tell her that 1) I investigated her, and 2) know she was invited to Saighan, and that it was because she was investigated that she was invited to join us. Maybe this would help her decide.

kaylie wrote:Yeah I can not add messages to this recruit thing. It is all generic so they do not know who i am

Weir wrote:Well then I will message Caraghan, and that way you won't be revealed until we are sure Caraghan will accept.

Weir wrote:As an added bonus, we will be able to see whether or not Caraghan has read my mail to her, to know whether she has just not logged in yet or is deciding.

kaylie wrote:also have to wait for jezebel to get on and send the invite

Weir wrote:Caraghan mailed me and told me she accepted the invitation.

kaylie wrote:I gave her full access also.

Caraghan wrote:Oh hi, I'm so glad I finally get to do something Very Happy

Although rping a Sultry Domani can get quite fun! So what's the plan atm?

kaylie wrote:anyone got someone they trust for a invite?

Weir wrote:Not really, atm, since I wasn't able to find out anything last night.

Caraghan wrote:Yeah, I don't know of anyone either, been spending my money on guards.

Weir wrote:What is our position with the whole lynching Callisto thing? I can't say I really trust her at all.

kaylie wrote:Im keeping a low profile on lynching unless evidence supports it. For one it can come back to haunt you at the end and two, i do not like lynching innocents.

Weir wrote:Anything useful happen for us during Night 3? I splurged the little money I had trying for a tracking hound on Callisto, since I don't trust her after she lynched Gem, but since it was low chance I failed that Sad

We also need to decide what is next for us.

kaylie wrote:We need to try and recruit someone. After that this next night because of the % off on tracking abilities we should try something. It is time to play the game. I am going to eliminate someone with my gold. I hope you all will do the same. I will also use the house funds for the same thing. We will strike.

Weir wrote:Wait, are you going to try tracking someone or are you going to try killing someone?

I finally was able to access the forums, btw Very Happy

kaylie wrote:I am going for the kill. But you guys can track or whatever. If you guys want to kill we should try it strategically and figure out who has been working together.

Also, how do you two feel about being a spy for us and joining another house?

Weir wrote:Who are you going to kill, and who do you think we should track/go for a kill on?

kaylie wrote:I want Jessea. She plays the game good but I know she has protection and if we all went for her to get the job done that would be a lot of resources for one person.

Jessea
Hod
Jennifer

Probably the largesst threats. Hopefully i did not miss where one died.

Weir wrote:Yeah I agree about Jessea. She has been very involved in the game, and she has already been attacked before for some reason. I think we need to try to take her down as fast as we can.

As to the others:

Hod - I don't think he has been active at all this entire game, which leads me to believe he is just a townie. He hasn't been getting any money the entire time (lack of posting) so I don't think he is a huge threat.

Jennifer - Agree with you here too. I can try tracking her tonight since that is discounted.

I think another choice would be Ichot. He turned us down when you invited him, right? There has to be a reason for this, and so we might want to check him out, too.

kaylie wrote:Caraghan are you checkin this thread out?

Weir wrote:I think Caraghan has a semi-busy schedule with school and whatnot.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum