WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The list of the citizenry and thoughts on their allegiances.

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Jessea

While waiting for our leader to arrive I thought I would post a couple of my thoughts on possible targets for investigation/murder/following/roleblocking.

The known innocent:
Callesa
Jessea
Wier

Kitara, she has purchased protection from me two nights in a row now. This means she is not of any house but could be a darkfriend. Most likely a vanilla townie.

Jen - No reason, doesn't seem overly active this round (which has me worried), always good to know where veteran players lay. Unless I hear back from our leader I'll investigate her today.

Hod - I sent him an invitation to the party along with everyone else. He is the only one to still have not opened the letter. Not active.

Fogel - He killed me the first day last game. I'm biased...... Razz

Callisto - will die soon enough, we will know then.

Avaine - Contacted me moments ago to let me know that she was trying to get Callisto to give her info about who she sold the dagger to. Said that she was offering to switch her vote to me but wasn't really going to do it...also went after Callisto early - If Callisto is a df this one might be worthy of some small trust.

It is worth noting with both of these that darkfriends often turn on eachother to improve their own standing.

I have a few more thoughts but no more time. I'll type a bit more when I get back. (about an hour)

Yet unaddressed:

2. Caraghan
5. Keya
16. Gnarsh
17. Racyn
20. Xander
21. Tauril
22. Dura
25. Ratoc
27. Ranse

The dead

28. Gem - lynched by Callisto
6. Aaminah - dead
13. Vladi - dead
8. Tarinen - dead
10. Shante - dead df
26. Raycin - dead
24. Aramaia - withdrew
Kaylie - head of house Saigon
Dare - forsaken
Vevina
Ichot - probable old head of our house

Last edited by Jessea on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Weir

Yet unaddressed:

11. Weir

Wink

Jessea

Well I didn't know who you were yet...who are you? Razz The head suggested he was recruiting others. Are you a new recruit, old member, or the head himself.

It would be great to get our membership off the list of possible targets! Razz

Weir

I'm the other member the High Seat trusted enough to be part of this little group. I've been working with the HS in detail for a while now.

Weir

Fun event, btw. What came of the raffle thingy? Razz

How long you been in Maravin, since early on too I assume?

Weir

Going to wait on the High Seat to weigh in before I reveal anything else, though, so I know exactly how much we are supposed to share.

House_Maravin

Good to see you guys talking. Good post Jessea.

Now to get down to business.

Kaylie is the Leader of house Siaghan. It is very possible that she has not yet recruited anyone else to her house yet. I tried to put out a hit on her last night but it failed. Should we try to put a hit out on her again tonight or should jessea invite her to innolines(sp) house so that she cannot perform a night action (ie. attack me Razz )

in any case we need more information about peoples alliances. Right now the darkfriend thing is worrysome. But, if we are the last house standing we win reguardless.

I propose we try to find out who belongs to what house and exploit that information. I have tried to recruit another member today but i have not heard word back from him yet. If he agrees to join I will attempt to get him to spy on houses Raitan or Taborwin.

I was also planning on using my night action tomorrow to "force" someone to join.

With 2 more recruits we will be making more money and we can force the people who belong to other houses while simultaniously killing the rest of their house cemopletely obliterating their house.

So, who should we investigate?

Jessea

Jen! My investigation of her failed.

As far as Kaylie goes I say we kill her. Cut off the head and kill the snake. Recruiters are the lifeblood of the house. It would increase our likelihood of getting new recruits as well. I would bet I have more money than about anyone else. I bet we could hire out the silent auction assassin. I'll give either of you the gold if you wish to do that.

Are we to share all our info with each other at his point?

If you know of people who are still looking for houses, I wouldn't force them at this point. People who come of their own volition will be far more loyal.

Wier, The raffle still needs to be drawn. I was attacked last night and right now after Callisto doesn't seem to be the time to do it.

The winner is going to end up with a fair amount of gold though!

I may have to make certain the winner stays in the family, if you know what I mean.

Jessea

Also do you know how many houses are in this game? Only the 4?

House_Maravin

Please feel free to discuss house business here without fear. Only the 3 of us have access to this forum and I trust you both not to be spies.

To answer your questions You were both recruited at the same time. I also "force recruited" Gem but as she was not responding to my messages i did not shed a tear when she was lynched.

Jessea came to me as apart of my house and she was introduced to me as a "trustworthy" citizen.

Weir i actively recruited to be a spy and as it turned out he was already approached by house saighan so he accepted their offer and became a spy.

To bring you both up to speed:

Weir has found out the kaylie is the house head for House saighan
he has also been "told" that he is the only other member at this time.

Jessea had gained 2 usefull actions. 1 is that she can invite someone to mistress innoline's(sp) house and make that person lose their night action/give them protection for the night. 2 is that she has gained a day action through her man servant jac to "investigate a persons allegience". Jac has become a child of the light.

Now, i'm not sure if we should try to use callisto's last post to try and llynch kaylie...or if we should just put a hit on her tonight. I really don't se her as a threat right now.

I suggest each of us try to track someone tonight to gain more information about them. So, esentially there are 3 people we need to decide to spy on.

Suggestions?

Weir

Well, I have next to no gold currently, because I tried investigating Callisto last night and then got a crappy stipend roll and lost most of it for the day today.

So if I am going to be doing anything tonight, I will need some money Sad

House_Maravin

Yeah, jessea weir gambled himself broke. Razz

If you could send him some money so he can investigate someone that w0ould be very helpfull.

Also, your investigation of jen...was that your day action you used or your night? I'm assuming day...

If it was your night action then please also send me some cash so i can hire out the assassin.

Jessea

Day action. That's what is SO great about that new skill.

I currently have 215gc plus 80 I will get from Kitara tonight for 'protection'

I suggest we investigate Jen Dare and Ichot at 125 a pop.

I will invite Lady Kaylie to the manor so she is out of the way.

I'll send Weir 125 gcs.

Good luck all!

Weir

Hey, it isn't my fault (okay it is) I missed the stupid deadline and lost the poker game, and that I lose half of gold to Saighan Razz

Jessea

Lets get our targets straight. I'll take Jen.

Weir

Can you do that invite thing and another night action at the same time?

House_Maravin

I get jen and dare but why ichot?

Jessea

I think so...I'll get clarification asap.

Jessea

He went after Callisto there at the end. He has been active. I want to know if he is someone we can trust or a member of another house. That's all. Do you have another suggestion?

Jessea

It's official, I can send someone to the manor and purchase something on the same night.

However if I send myself to the manor (for the protection) I cannot.

House_Maravin

Also, can we use the money given to us in the same night ? i thought i saw on the FAQ's that the money couldn't be used in the same action it was given. We'll need to look into that as well.

Well, see what comes of these decisions. Lets also wait closer to the deadline before we submit our night actions just in case we need to make a change. As it stands we will have kaylie invited over. Jessea will investigate jen. I will investigate dare and IF weir can use his money tonight we'll have him investigate ichot.

As for the "forcing" people to join the house that is more of an attempt to keep their money towards going to another house. I would not give them any real information. We would collect their money(they have to stay in the house for at least 2 days before they can leave) If they stay after that then we could discuss using them as a spy. Hopefully i hear word back from the guy i tried to recruit earlier today. Worst comes to worst he will just sit back and earn us money. Wink

Weir

Any word from Jezebel on the cash? Because I haven't gotten any mail yet.

House_Maravin

also jessea. did you get my message earlier about me wanting to use my house action at the next night? So, tonight will be the last night we sell a night action in your store so I can start using my night actions to force recruit members.

we need to find what people to recruit that will rob money frm the other house heads.

You should also try to speak with kitara. Perhaps she is just trying to be cautious? You could let her know that you have a way of keeping her safe without her needing to purchase protection every night.

Jessea

That's fine. I can approach Kitara if you wish. I must have her trust for her to still be coming to me for protection!

No word on the gold yet, I confirmed my ability to do two things at one by rereading the letter sent to me the day I got the ability. She made it clear then, I just didn't remember it - Yesterday seems so long ago. Wink

House_Maravin

Bah! my post disapeared! Sad

Ok what i had said was to wait to send in your night action until close to the deadline just in case something comes up in the night we need to take action on.

If nothing changes then we will have jessea take jen, i'll take dare. and If weir is allowed to use the money you sent him tonight he will investigate ichot.

Jessea, can you check the faq's on the first page. I know there were sever questions about when you can use money that has been given to you. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum