WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hit List

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Hit List Empty The Hit List Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 pm

dare

Whom do we take out.

The List:

1. Jessea
2. Caraghan (DO NOT KILL)
3. Avaine
4. Fogel
5. Keya (DO NOT KILL)
6. Aaminah
7. Kaylie
8. Tarinen (DEAD)
9. Jennifer (DO NOT KILL)
10. Shante (DEAD)
11. Weir (DO NOT KILL)
12. Vevina
13. Vladi (DEAD)
14. Callesa
15. Hod
16. Gnarsh (DO NOT KILL)
17. Racyn (DEAD)
18. Kitara
19. Callisto (DEAD)
20. Xander (DO NOT KILL)
21. Tauril
22. Dura
23. Dare (DO NOT KILL)
24. Aramaia (DEAD)
25. Ratoc
26. Rayd (DO NOT KILL)
27. Ranse (DO NOT KILL)
28. Gem (DEAD)

18 possible targets left as of the morning on Day 4.

Will make another port in like 8 hours in reguards to the order I think we should kill them all.

Last edited by dare on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total

2The Hit List Empty Re: The Hit List Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:11 am

dare

1. Jessea
2. Callisto (DEAD)

6. Hod
7. Fogel
8. Dura
9. Tauril
10. Kitara

12. Ratoc

14. Avaine
15. Aaminah
16. Kaylie
17. Vevina
18. Callesa

This is the order I think we should fallow as of right now.

I'm not sure how much money you guys have, and what all you can buy in terms of killing people but if we all move as one against at LEAST the first two, Jessea and Callisto, the two merchants, we should be able to take them down, and collect most of their goods.

I have little need for my money and I would like to at LEAST give everone a medium chance of getting the hit off.

I currently have 255gc, 245gc by the time that I buy my paper tomorrow.

I would be willing to divide it up so that all of you SHOULD have enough to buy..

150gc - Hire Assassin - Medium Chance (At the general store)

With the three of you all putting in putting in your hits, and me doing my own personal tricks. We should be able to work through this list rather quickly.

I say for our night 4 Action. The three of you put in a hit on Jessea, I hope to have Callisto 'taken care of' by nightfall so I will move on the next person in line. I only say that the three of you put a hit in on Jessea because she survived an attack, from someone thom I think was the other forsaken. If she DOES have the foxhead, I would very very much like it if that would be handed over to me so that I might go after this forsaken and kill him man on man. or woman on woman, whichever way is might be.

Let me know what you all think.

Last edited by dare on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total

3The Hit List Empty Re: The Hit List Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Xander

I actually already hired an assassin to go after Jennifer. I put the message in before reading this.

4The Hit List Empty Re: The Hit List Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:17 pm

dare

That's okay Jennifer is high up there on the list of people that I would like to see gone anyway.

Callisto is now dead. number 2 has been removed from the list. I have drawn attention to myself this night. Go my fellows, all eyes will be on me tonight, but no one will find anything against me. If anything it will only strengthen the towns support of me.

5The Hit List Empty Re: The Hit List Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:47 am

dare

Xander! Do NOT! I Repeat! Do NOT!!! kill jennifer tonight. I have removed her from the hitlist due to person information from her.

6The Hit List Empty Re: The Hit List Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:55 am

Xander

Well glad I failed. I was not at home until about 2 am this morning and I was in no condition to be on the internet Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum