WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cairhien Chronicle Day 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cairhien Chronicle Day 5 Empty Cairhien Chronicle Day 5 Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:30 am

Admin

Admin

Sorry as well, here is your paper! Embarassed

Headlines!
Extra extra read all about it!

Can the threat really be gone?
There was one murder this evening, one of our guards, John Johnson died and was found severely mutilated. We still do not know the cause of this and are looking into it as quickly as possible.

On the brighter side, another night has passed with no citizens dying during the night. People are beginning to ask, is the threat nearly extinguished, or is it merely waiting for an opportune time to strike? Could this have anything to do with the lack of gambling the the last two nights? Nobody really knows…

News from our Investigative Reporter “Zetyr”

"I have several pieces of information for you today, my dear citizens. The first of these is that on the third night since our misfortune began a master Weir was seen speaking with a large group of men, for reasons unknown, outside of the inn. The second is that a group of men was spotted, the same night, searched about the city, though it appears that they didn't find what they hoped to.

And my final piece of information is that after my investigation, I discovered that citizen Dare serves the Dark One. Though my information could be faulty, as that item I spoke of in an earlier issue* is still traveling throughout the town, to the best of my knowledge.

*For those who didn't read the issue in question: An object is circulating that, upon entering your possession, makes you appear to be a Darkfriend.*"

Obituaries:

Callisto who was found after her lynching to be a Cairhien Citizen working for the light was buried late last night at a small family plot in the Cairhien Cemetary. A witness who was present at the reading of her will said she left her store and any other belongings to Avaine.

Classifieds:

For sale:
1 vial containing a green-brown liquid. Use unknown. Asking Price: 35gc OBO. Please see the MOD for purchase information.

Marketplace

For tonight only, tracking abilities will be 25% off!

https://daesdaemar.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum