WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome friends.

+3
Weir
dare
Jennifer
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome friends. Empty Welcome friends. Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Jennifer

The time has come to join our forces together. Each one of you must post on this thread acknowledging your acceptance. Those who choose not to participate may go their own way and face the repercussions of that decision alone.

We will choose our night actions together, focusing our strength so as to do the most damage every night. The town is on the verge of falling to us.

If you report to Dare, you will be sending him your money every morning. Once the decisions are made each day as to who's doing what action, he will send you the amount of money required for you to perform this action. Refusal to send your money and cooperate with the team will be seen as betrayal and dealt with swiftly.

Everyone else will be sending their money to Weir.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The time for secrets is long past. We are now a team and we are working together.

2Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:55 pm

dare

Here Here!

Just fyi everyone. I'm not going to be very active this weekend... or at least saturday, unless I can find a computer. Going away from home for the weekend, But I'll stop in from time to time. and keep things organized.

3Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:23 pm

Weir

I'm along for the ride.

4Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Caraghan

I'm here, also not very active till Monday.

5Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Jennifer

Well Dare got lynched. I forced Dura to change his vote to no lynch and that forced a tie which apparently means that no lynch votes mean jack shit.

So you now all answer to me. I expect you to send your money to Weir. You will receive enough funds to complete your night action before the end of the day. If you refuse, I will kill you on the next night. Believe me, I will. I'm pissed and I will not tolerate dissent at this point. You are now replaceable.

Tonight, I expect Xander, Rayd and Rance to use whatever money they have at their disposal to hire killers. Target Jessea, Kaylie or Ichot. I don't care which, just do it. If you have reason to believe you are being targeted, tell me why you think so and I will grant permission to hire protection.

6Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:47 pm

Weir

You three (Xander, Rayd, Ranse) have been sent a more recent mail, with some changes to the above post. Make sure you read it.

7Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Xander

I will hire a killer for one of the three.

8Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:58 pm

Jennifer

Don't waste your time targeting Jessea. She'll be protected tonight. Either kill Ichot or Fogel.

9Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:39 am

Xander

I got Ichot.

10Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:28 pm

ranse

ill target fogel, long weekend, just got back

11Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Rayd

Hey guys, my internet was on the fritz. So I sent all 200 of my money to Dare, but then he died. I also couldn't post so I didn't get a stipend. Jezebel did, however, give me a role. She said since I've been rping an Inkeeper, I can roleblock for free. So there you go.

12Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Caraghan

Avaine just sent me a message essentially saying she can pardon people. She seems to think I will be lynched tomorrow for some reason, and say's if I give her the names of my fellow darkfriends, she'll pardon me. I think I found our next target. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Caraghan on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Jennifer

hahahahaha

14Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:55 pm

Jennifer

Send her a message asking if she can pardon herself.

Also, I wish the night would end Sad.

15Welcome friends. Empty Re: Welcome friends. Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Weir

Game is over, I think we can assume we won.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum