WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

From The Darkness

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1From The Darkness Empty From The Darkness Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:05 pm

dare

A Hidden Hideaway... Well this place seems safe enough.

Hello, I'm Dare, or at least that is the name you know me by.

You have been invited here no my behalf. You all and I hare here on behalf of the Great Lord. We are to do his work, but to do his work we can not all be wondering around on our own hiding in the shadows and doing our own work.

Make a list of any abilities you have, or whish to have, and I will see what can be done about it.

My mission to better out half of the battle is to kill off the Forsaken inside of the city. Likely he or she has a position of power, I have yet been able to find them. With this person dead, our side will without a doubt gain the favor of the Great Lord and we will be given power beyond out wildest of dreams.

My second missions and without a doubt yours also, is to survive and be the last ones standing in this town. Here were anyone can kill you in just about any way possible, it is better to act as one then as many.

Let me know what you think, and do not be shy. I know all of your names already.

2From The Darkness Empty Re: From The Darkness Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:55 pm

Rayd

I have no abilities. I also didn't reply to you because I wasn't sure if you were also a DF, or someone trying to find a DF. I've been hiring protection each night so i'm low on cash.

Was Shante one of ours? Do you suspect anyone of being a DF or in any houses? Anyone know what the houses even are?

3From The Darkness Empty Re: From The Darkness Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:27 pm

dare

Was Shante one of ours? yes, Shante was one of ours.

Do you suspect anyone of being a DF or in any houses?

I know there are two other df's in our cell, but I will let them bring themselves into the picture if they wish to do so.

Keya and Myself are members of the house Taborwin. We are the only two members that I know of. I joined a house for protection, and to make people think twice about messing with me, althought I don't think anyone at this time suspects me. Doing the same might prove to be useful for you, and others.

Anyone know what the houses even are? Houses eat X amount of your daily income. They use that to allow you to buy items at discounted prices, and offer you a bit of protection. Other then that, It's a nice way to build relationships with other players. Relationships that may pay off in the end.

4From The Darkness Empty Re: From The Darkness Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 am

Xander

I have no abilities save what I puchase with gold. I have however brought about the downfall of Racyn already.

5From The Darkness Empty Re: From The Darkness Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:56 am

dare

Check out the hit list here in a few mins I should have an order that I'd like to see followed up there in just a bit. And we can talk about how to hit bigger targets. and take out whole houses at once.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum