WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day 4/Night 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Day 4/Night 4 Empty Day 4/Night 4 Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Weir

This is just to try putting together our plan for the the next day and night phase.

During Day 4 we might want to try lynching Callisto, as we don't trust her, but we also need to keep Dare in our minds, as he is most likely a darkfriend from the other cell, and us trying to lead a lynch and being successful against him if he is part of the other cell would put us into good graces with the rest of the town.

Another thing to keep in mind, Maravin failed their assassination attempt on Kaylie, as she had high % protection on for the night. Maravin thinks Kaylie might have "leaked" her name to me because she knows I am a spy and that Maravin would try to kill her. Obviously this can't be true, as Kaylie never in fact withheld her name from me in the first place, I just withheld it from Maravin. Most likely she put up protection because I said I had had someone try to track me and fail, in an attempt to get Caraghan named as the successor. So, this kind of backfired on me and flubbed that aspect of the plan.

Regardless, Maravin is now wary of Saighan, and they might try to lynch Kaylie during Day 4, possibly late in the day so the day ends without people being able to submit "No Lynch" votes. Obviously, we wouldn't really mind Kaylie dying off, because that gives us control of Saighan, but we don't really want to be in on a lynch vote on a person we know is a townie if we can help it. It obviously would not shine highly on us. I may not be able to avoid this if Maravin all swings for a vote on Kaylie or else it would make me look suspicious to Maravin. On the bright side, if Maravin swings at Kaylie with a lynch vote near the end of the day, it might give us nice insight into who is part of Maravin.

Recap:
I failed to find Dare, (Disguised DF from other cell)
Keya failed to track Kaylie (No info about the Maravin attacker that tried to kill Kaylie)
Jennifer failed to kill Jessea (Jessea knows a channeler attacked her, as well as someone else it seems, but maybe we can use this to our advantage)

We want to kill off Callisto, possibly with a lynch vote.
Dare is probably a DF, lynching him would show up well for us, but maybe we can use him to find the other Chosen somehow (leak a name to him, watch that name, see if someone attacks it)
Maravin might try to lynch Kaylie late in the day.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum