WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

New ability

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New ability Empty New ability Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:56 am

Jessea

Due to my experiences with the ball this evening and my budding friendship with lady Innloine I now have the ability to invite (or force -I think) someone to come to her home.

This person gives up their night action but is protected from attack. I cannot invite the same person two nights in a row.

If you ever need protection - or know of someone who needs it, let me know. Otherwise I'll be using this every other night for myself to save money on expenses.

2New ability Empty Re: New ability Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:13 pm

House_Maravin

excellent. If you invite someone please let me know who it is so i do not accidentially try to put a hit on them. Wink

3New ability Empty Re: New ability Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Jessea

Do you know of anyone who we should keep from performing an action?

4New ability Empty Re: New ability Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:54 pm

House_Maravin

Oh, this makes it so they cannot even perform an action. Like, for instance makes them unable to purchase protection? Wink

5New ability Empty Re: New ability Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Jessea

No it does both. Grants them immunity to harm while also preventing the purchase of protection.

If you know someone who might attack you - or me - we can lock them up and prevent them from learning or doing what they had in mind.

Also, just fyi I was docked my earnings today due to my stupidity and rule breaking. I edited a post. That is why I did not contribute to the house coffers. I'll make certain it doesn't happen again.

6New ability Empty Re: New ability Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:21 pm

House_Maravin

Yeah, i noticed the edited post. It's unfortunate about the house coffers but it could have been worse I suppose.

I think it would be a good idea to invite kaylie tonight.

She could use a night off. Wink

Also, I have another member of house maravin and I have been speaking with him privatly. But, I feel both of you have earned enough trust to know who we are. Would you be ok with me opening a seperate forum that all 3 of us would have access to?

7New ability Empty Re: New ability Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Jessea

I'll follow your lead. If you trust them I so will I. Smile

8New ability Empty Re: New ability Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:43 pm

House_Maravin

Excellent. I'm waiting on his response now and if we're all good htne I'll have jezebel set it up.

Thanks,

-House Maravin

9New ability Empty Re: New ability Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Jessea

Any movement on this? I hope Callisto's attacks on me today have not sullied my reputation. I told her a bunch of bilge yesterday and now she is spewing it back on the boards.

If you can investigate others than I ask that you investigate me. I am innocent.

10New ability Empty Re: New ability Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:32 pm

House_Maravin

I have some people waiting to see if the vote starts swinging callisto's way. if it does then they will vote to lynch her but not before to keep their role in the game to a minimum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]