WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Grand Entry Hall

+5
callisto
dare
The Butler
Weir
Jessea
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Grand Entry Hall Empty The Grand Entry Hall Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:48 am

Jessea

The Grand Entry Hall E193iu

The Grand Entry Hall
Echos of the internal activity bounce off the high marble ceiling of this ornate room. Elaborate paintings and guilded sculptures adorn the walls. This chamber is the entry way to the manor of lady Innloine, sister to Moiraine sedai and member of the house damodred. It is widely known that when it comes time for Cairhien to choose a new monarch, Innloine will be found unsuitable. She is a warm and loving mother but she is not very bright and rather stubborn to boot.
[ obvious exits: N, E, S, W]

A man wearing a dark tuxedo stands here waiting for the expected visitors.

A Butler says, 'Welcome friends. Let me take your coat and introduce you to the manor. The gleeman will be performing intermittently in the north in the courtyard. The illuminators will be lighting the sky over the garden pavilion to the west.

A Butler says, 'To the east is the ballroom. Games and drawings will be held in the there, as well as music and dancing if that suits your fancy.

When entering the ballroom for the first time be certain to call out a number that has not already been chosen. The drawings will be based off these numbers. If you need any further assistance be certain to ask. I can always relay a message to Lady Innloine or Mistress Jessea.'

A butler says 'Lastly, vendors and wait service are be stationed throughout the manor if you have need of anything at all just ask. We are here to serve.'

Last edited by Jessea on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

2The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:54 pm

Jessea

A rumor spreads throughout the manor that there is a secret hidden somewhere. Find it an there might be a little extra prize.

3The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Weir

Am I early for the party? I see a drunken woman has already arrived, or maybe she arrived and then got drunk, so maybe I am not too early. Do you mind if I take a look around at these gorgeous decorations around the manor?

4The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:27 pm

The Butler

Good Sir, the party does not begin in earnest until the sun sets but you are welcome to come in. If you need for anything, feel free to ask any of the staff.

We are here to serve.

5The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:34 pm

dare

Hello, and good eve!

6The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:36 pm

callisto

Old woman callisto enters with her guard, and some of her most rare items. After setting up her booth in the main hallway, you see a sign advertising the wares:

A pair of shoes with wings on the heel. 40 crowns

A shimmering grey cloak that seems to disappear as you look at it. 80 crowns

Wooden prayer beads. 10 crowns

A steaming goblet of redish color. 50 crowns

An eyepiece of full gold. 30 crowns

Callisto sits and waits. Hoping that number 57832 is called.

7The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Caraghan

Caraghan sweeps into the hall grandly, her large, handsome 'guard' trailing slightly behind. She leans over and lightly plucks a clear glass off a serving man's tray.

'Anything to drink, Talm?' she asks. His large head slowly shakes from left to right. 'Oh foo! You're never any fun Talm!' she teases, obviously enjoying herself.

8The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Avaine

Avaine entered the Hall, smoothing out her lovely new black dress. She wore it because it was beautiful, and as a symbol of mourning for the innocent member of the town that had been lynched today. Picking up a wine glass, she sniffed the contents inside but never drank. She walked around the elegant manor, wondering if the number 3 would be picked.

9The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Xander

Xander enters through the doors wearing nothing but a large seashell over his groin.

"Hmm, I was sure that this was an ocean themed event..." he mused to himself.

10The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:19 pm

soot covered illuminator

The illuminator nods at Xander as he says,'Aye lad, That it was. Brilliant theme to I suspect. But then mistress Jessea comes to find out about these Cairhienen and their tendency to disrobe whenever they have a suitable party. Me and the boys were all for it. But you know those Tairen women. She would hear nothing of it.'

'I says we try to find some nice ladies and convince them that it is the Feast of Lights after all.

'I hear that if you ply them with enough alcohol before hand, that sometimes works.'

11The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm

Caraghan

Caraghan, spotting Xander, pulled off her gown to magnificently reveal a skimpy Domani bikini underneath! Talm starts blushing.

OOC: Yes, they do have bikini's!

12The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:12 am

Xander

Spotting Caraghan, Xander approaches.

"Isn't the festival of lights exquisite?" he asks cleverly.

13The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:45 am

Caraghan

Caraghan looks at Xander strangely, 'The Feast of Lights?'

Clearly she hasn't been plyed with nearly enough alcohol yet.

14The Grand Entry Hall Empty Re: The Grand Entry Hall Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:00 am

Xander

Realizing that this one was going to try to embroil him in some Cairhien scheme, Xander did the first thing that came to mind. He strode right past her and pretended that he had spoken to guard standing behind her.

Ahh what a clever escape. he mused.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum