WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

House Taborwin

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1House Taborwin Empty House Taborwin Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Jennifer

So...hi... Today at 3:53 am
Jennifer

Well, hi everyone. I'm new here. Thought I'd say hi and comment on how glad I am to be a part of the team. Thanks for bringing me on board.

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
2 Re: So...hi... Today at 3:58 am
House_Taborwin

A man stands here, looking official:

"Greetings, and welcome to House Taborwin. You are currently the only member, aside from the High Seat of course. This will be changing soon, hopefully. I am an ambassador, speaking on behalf of the High Seat. The High Seat is keeping their name anonymous at this time for protection. Feel free to ask any questions, and I will answer them as best I can. The High Seat is very pleased that you are happy to join, and looks forward to working with you for the house's glory."

3 Re: So...hi... Today at 4:05 am
Jennifer

I'm the only member besides the High Seat? And there's 2 other houses, so that means that they probably started with only the High Seat too. Which means that everyone else is either VT or DF.

We need to recruit! Btw, I won't leave the House after my forced recruitment is over. I see no purpose in switching Houses or floating around aimlessly. Let's work on building this one.

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
4 Re: So...hi... Today at 4:08 am
House_Taborwin

The High Seat can offer an invitation once per day, and during the night they can spend money to force someone to join, which is what the High Seat did with you. Gem declined the invitation during the day, and I expect Keya will be joining us tomorrow. Make note of the House shop. Have you sent in your night action yet? Do you have any useful abilities/items?

5 Re: So...hi... Today at 4:22 am
Jennifer

I don't have any particular abilities or talents right now, but I know I can purchase some. I haven't decided what to do yet, though I'm leaning towards hiring a man to watch my back tonight.

2House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Weir

They intend to invite or force Keya tomorrow eh? That could be a bit handy Razz

3House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Jennifer

So the High Seat made me the spy for his House. That means that I can "join" another House and infiltrate them.

Very Happy

4House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:36 pm

Weir

Hahahahahahaha.

5House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:14 am

keya

What a good start for us!

So if they can recruit one person every day and night (?) then in five days, they could potentially have half the income of ten people (maximum)..?

If both Jennifer and I are in that house, and this spying ability is there, or we gain some other abilities, that would be really cool. We can pretend to strengthen this house while we kill off rivals, but we'll know who to target in this house!

By the way, if we ARE trying to kill the other Chosen, then I wonder if it might not be a good idea to get the medallion. Assuming that the medallion protects against the Power, it would be perfect to have since the Chosen use the Power to attack etc.

Btw Jennifer - do you know if you can buy a night action AND do other roles?

I think one person should be in charge of buying/distributing roles, the Chosen should focus on night action (weaving on people) since they can't do that AND something else, and the remaining three can carry out the other actions?

6House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 am

Jennifer

House Taborwin Discounted Store on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:31 am
Admin

Admin
Protection: Protect Target
30gc - Hire New Recruit – Low Chance
45gc - Hire Town Guard – Medium Chance
60gc - Hire Royal Guard – High Chance

Roleblocking: RoleBlock Target
35gc - Hire Ruffian – Low Chance
50gc - Hire Gleeman – Medium Chance
70gc - Hire Prostitute – High Chance

Tracking: Shows Target of Target.
35gc - Rent Tracking Hound - Low Chance
60gc - Hire Tracker - Medium Chance
85gc - Hire Thief Taker - High Chance

Killing: Kills Target.
70gc - Hired Blade - Low Chance
90gc - Hire Assassin - Medium Chance

Special:
50gc - Spy Network
This action will have a chance to discover random information about a random player.

125gc - Spy on Target
This action will allow you target a specific player and discover random information about that player.

This information can include any one of the following:
Affiliation
Action performed *same night*
Who the person targeted *if any*
Which House the person is a member of *if any*
Role *if any*

7House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Jennifer

Well, looks like we were right to investigate Tarinen. He's the High Seat of House Taborwin.

Smile

8House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:21 am

keya

if we kill tarinen, and you are the only member of the house, then you become the high seat?

9House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:55 am

Jennifer

I think so.

10House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:12 pm

keya

I forgot to report (was talking to you guys on msn so didn't post), i got the invite for this house and i accepted.

so who all died and all that jazz? is jenn the head of the house now? do you get more powers and stuff?

11House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Caraghan

I got Tarinen killed, Jen is High Seat, and she's inviting me today. Don't know about the 2 other deaths.

12House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:54 am

keya

Okay, I made a post on Taborwin's forum - it looks really suspicious that there's nothing on it, unless wait..is it just for me and the High Lord?

o well Smile

13House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Gnarsh

Hahahaha, it's a shame I've not been around since Day One. Judging by these forums, things are going very well indeed.

You managed to elevate Jen to High Seat so soon? Very nice. Very Happy

14House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Jennifer

We've had some good luck so far Smile.

Make sure you guys send me your money as soon as possible after the day phase starts so we know where we're at and can begin plotting the next time.

15House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:37 pm

keya

Jenn, tell me Dare doesn't know who you are or who I am?
I don't want to be fireballed!

*mope*

16House Taborwin Empty Re: House Taborwin Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Jennifer

He probably knows who you are now. I never thought of that.

We'll protect you.

We pretty much all failed last night. Completely waste of time and money lol.

Oh well, it was a good plan, we just got really unlucky. Let's get to work on tomorrow's plan and try and get Callisto lynched today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum