WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

An empy seat..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An empy seat.. Empty An empy seat.. Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Admin

Admin

The bartender motions for you to sit, giving a smile and placing a pint on the tall and long, oak table which stretches to the wall and rounds at the other end towards a doorway leading to the tavern's kitchen.

Sitting down at the bar your senses are assaulted by the smells of the day... rank sweat, sweet ale, and flowery perfume seep into your nostrils... Your ears ring at the sounds of the lively tune coming from the far corner near the large dark stone hearth. Feet shuffle to the music and an indecipherable mixture of voices float through the air.

https://daesdaemar.forumotion.com

2An empy seat.. Empty Re: An empy seat.. Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Weir

Weir takes a seat at the bar and orders a drink. "So, who is up for a game of cards?" he says as he takes a big drink.

3An empy seat.. Empty Re: An empy seat.. Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Aaminah

Having snuck out again under her mother's nose. Aaminah didn't drop the hood of the cloak until she reached the bar. She took a seat at an empty stool and ordered a goblet of wine and glanced about," Lo there Sir... Weir was it?"

She wasn't in the mood for cards- but would she try dice again tonight....

4An empy seat.. Empty Re: An empy seat.. Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Weir

Weir raises his drink and toasts Aaminah, saying "Well, I wish you better luck at dice tonight than you had last night. I suggest you face a different opponent."

5An empy seat.. Empty Re: An empy seat.. Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Aaminah

Maybe you're right... One night of bad dic can't follow me around can it?

With that she toasts to Weir, and heads to the table to give it another go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum