WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's chat, you and I

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's chat, you and I Empty Let's chat, you and I Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 pm

House_Taborwin

Please, have a seat in my sitting room. I'd like to have a little chat, just you and I. Nothing that is said here will be repeated anywhere else. You have my word.

Do you accept my invitation?

2Let's chat, you and I Empty Re: Let's chat, you and I Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:30 pm

dare

Speak. Yes I would Like to speak, there is much I have on my mind. But I will not impose, what do you wish to speak of?

3Let's chat, you and I Empty Re: Let's chat, you and I Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:44 pm

House_Taborwin

I have much on my mind as well.

Let's begin with why my man could not find you last night?

Believe me when I tell you that I wish only for answers and that you should not feel threatened by me. In fact, I believe we may have more in common than you know. What is said here will remain here, you have my word on that.

You may also feel free to ask me whatever is on your mind. The only thing I will refuse to answer is my identity.

4Let's chat, you and I Empty Re: Let's chat, you and I Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:57 pm

dare

Let me begin by saying that you're men will have a hard time finding my most nights. I have taken well to the skill of hiding myself from people whom I don't want to be seen by.

You said 'In fact, I believe we may have more in common than you know.'
What do you know of my, or what do you think that you do?

And on a more direct line. How close are we to taking the thrown and whom is closer then us?

5Let's chat, you and I Empty Re: Let's chat, you and I Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am

House_Taborwin

I believe that you, or someone close to you, is skilled in the use of disguises. Is this true?

Our house is doing well. I am currently attempting to forge an alliance that will bring about the destruction of all opposing factions and place me on the Throne. There are four Houses. I have influence in three of them. I'm hoping that you may hold the key to the fourth, but if you don't, it doesn't matter. You are far more important to me than whatever House you are spying for.

6Let's chat, you and I Empty Re: Let's chat, you and I Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 am

dare

You might be correct in assuming so. But I am not able to give out names as of yet. You seem to know a fair bit about me. And yet I know little about you.

have you always been with the Taborwin House?
If not, how long have you been?
Why did you join?

What can you offer me besides a small discount at the store?
Protection, Money, Power?

What are 'your' gifts, if you have any, or are you forced to buy them like the rest of us?

What is the final house that you influence can not reach to?
And why do you think i am a spy for another house?

7Let's chat, you and I Empty Re: Let's chat, you and I Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:27 am

House_Taborwin

You might be correct in assuming so. But I am not able to give out names as of yet. You seem to know a fair bit about me. And yet I know little about you.

I need to know if you are the one that I seek or if you simply serve him. I believe that we are stronger together than we are apart. This town and it's Houses are ready to fall like a house of cards, but only if we work together.

have you always been with the Taborwin House?

no

If not, how long have you been?
Why did you join?

I was forced to join this House the first night. I was given a choice to stay or go after two days. I chose to stay. When the former House Seat was assassinated, I was promoted.

What can you offer me besides a small discount at the store?
Protection, Money, Power?

What I offer you is far behind wealth or power. Besides, what do you need from me that you can't get elsewhere? I am telling you that together, we can bring this town to its knees. We will take the Throne, and more.

What are 'your' gifts, if you have any, or are you forced to buy them like the rest of us?

I believe you know or can guess the answer to this.

What is the final house that you influence can not reach to?
And why do you think i am a spy for another house?

Are you denying that you accepted my offer so that you could spy?

I find this form of communication slow and tedious. I wish to speak directly. If you don't mind, will you please add housetaborwin@live.com to your msn?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum