WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The list of the citizenry and thoughts on their allegiances.

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Jessea

Bah! Sorry Weir if only we had been a touch quicker.

If someone gives me money at night, does that get added to my balance for purchases that night?
Your purchases will be based off your balance at the beginning of that night. If someone gives you money after the night phase has begun, this will not be credited to your balance until the beginning of the day phase. If someone gives you money during the day phase. This is credited to you during the day, which then counts towards your balance at the beginning of that night phase.

Weir

Well then I guess I'm not doing anything tonight Razz

Weir

The invitation thingy you can do Jessea, can we do it multiple nights, or is it just a 1 time thing? Because if we could just keep Kaylie holed up over and over, that would work well for us for a while.

House_Maravin

well, soon she is going to get suspicous. I was planning on making another attempt to kill her at the next night.

Hopefully my other guy can keep her busy trying to recruit him that she won't try to recruit someone else.

The invite skill needs to be used to protect us at some point. It will start getting pretty obvious who is on who's side pretty soon. And we won't be able to purchase protection all the time.

of course we can also use it to protect a friend who we know will be targeted "making someone else waste their night action trying to kill them. or we can use it to block someone elses night action once we know who to block.

but, i want to get rid of kaylie. I agree with jessea. the sooner she is gone the easier things will get.

Jessea

The invite can be used every night - I just can't use it on the same person two nights in a row.

Jessea

Would like to have posted my findings tonight but Jez is having internet issues and I'm falling asleep at the computer screen.

I'll post it first thing in the morning.

House_Maravin

Yeah, i'm all messed up from partying tonight. I'll post when i get to work tomorrow.

Jessea

Weir wrote me to let me know that he was having difficulties getting on the forums today. He'll be back at 4 pm est.

Jessea

I'm having some issues with this forum as well now - had to reload 7 times to get here...

I'm convinced Jen needs to die. Paid 125 gcs last night to have her spied on and the spy failed. She has some sort of spy protection.

Weir

Wee! Was gone all day working, but I just got back and I was able to open these forums for the first time since like mid-yesterday!

Weir

I have nothing to report, as I didn't do anything during the night Razz I did buy a paper though, go me.

Weir

Any plans for tonight? I ask because I rolled a 50 gc stipend, and lost half of that to Saighan, so I don't have any money to do anything Sad

Don't want to get caught in the inability to transfer money and still use if it we need to do that, like what happened before.

Weir

Oh, also: Kaylie is going to try to kill someone tonight, but I haven't found out who yet.

Weir

Sorry, just overexcited that I can actually use this forum currently Razz Should we try to kill Kaylie tonight, since we can't hide her away again? Or maybe if I can find out who she is going to kill, we just let her live the night and go ahead with her kill?

House_Maravin

i was planning on putting a hit on her.

if you can find out who she is going to kill that could change my mind.

as long as it's not one of us we can just let her keep killing ppl until it's only us left. Razz

Jessea

Day action is good for something! Callesa is an average Cairhien Citizen.

I wonder if she is guessing that I put her out of commision last night.

According to Jez, she would have known that she was being locked up at Lady Innloines manor. She might have connected that with me.

*ponders what her night action should be.*

Weir

Do you mean Kaylie, or Callesa, Jessea?

Because I found out who Kaylie is targeting, and it is you Jessea Sad

I want Jessea. She plays the game good but I know she has protection and if we all went for her to get the job done that would be a lot of resources for one person.

Jessea

Weir did you get the crowns I sent you last night??

Jessea

I meant Kaylie. She guesses I put her out of commission last night I suspect.

Don't worry about me Weir. Let her come for me tonight. I'll shack up at Lady Innloine's myself. I'll be safe.

Kill her boss.

Jessea

Getting ready for bed. I'll remind Jez that I sent 125 crowns to Weir. All might night actions got messed up last night! Had to remind her of everything. Not that it's her fault. Faulty internet messes up everything!

Weir

Umm, no, I never got any crowns from you Sad Maybe Jezebel missed it? Or maybe you didn't send since we realized that it wouldn't do any good for that night?

Jessea

I sent it - just double checked. I've sent Jez a reminder, hopefully you'll get it soon!

Jessea

I'm going to approach Jen and see if I can get any more info out of her.

I'll let you know if I find anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum