WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

And suddenly the vanilla townie character becomes all powerful ruler surpreme! :P

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jessea

Light! but this is good news. Jac went to see the Children of the light today and offered to assist them in their work. He was accepted. Jac is now a child of the light.

ooc Apparently the first to speak asking to assist will be able to investigate allegiance as a DAY action!! I was still RPing Jac at the time so all the investigations will come from his point of view. It has a medium/high success rate and there is a small chance that he may find an innocent guilty.

House_Maravin

Great news! We will need to discuss who it is we will want to investigate at the next day. For now, we need to find out what we are doing tonight. Also, do you remember who's night action it is that is being sacrificed?

Is it yours or the "house"?

Were there any requests merchandise at the store yet?

Either way. Next night I would like to be able to use my house actioan. so tonight will be the last night for selling it in the store.

If you still have a night action tonight I need you to use your night action to spy on someone. We will discuss who later but I know that we need more information and there is too much deceit to actually get information fro people themselves.

Jessea

I was just using my own. Kitara once again asked for protection.

I just found out I can still use my ability today. If you have a target let me know. I'll pick someone at random if I haven't heard back from you by 8:55

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum