WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next Step for Us

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Next Step for Us Empty Next Step for Us Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Weir

Anything useful happen for us during Night 3? I splurged the little money I had trying for a tracking hound on Callisto, since I don't trust her after she lynched Gem, but since it was low chance I failed that Sad

We also need to decide what is next for us.

2Next Step for Us Empty Re: Next Step for Us Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:43 pm

kaylie

We need to try and recruit someone. After that this next night because of the % off on tracking abilities we should try something. It is time to play the game. I am going to eliminate someone with my gold. I hope you all will do the same. I will also use the house funds for the same thing. We will strike.

3Next Step for Us Empty Re: Next Step for Us Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Weir

Wait, are you going to try tracking someone or are you going to try killing someone?

I finally was able to access the forums, btw Very Happy

4Next Step for Us Empty Re: Next Step for Us Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:37 pm

kaylie

I am going for the kill. But you guys can track or whatever. If you guys want to kill we should try it strategically and figure out who has been working together.

Also, how do you two feel about being a spy for us and joining another house?

5Next Step for Us Empty Re: Next Step for Us Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Weir

Who are you going to kill, and who do you think we should track/go for a kill on?

6Next Step for Us Empty Re: Next Step for Us Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:06 pm

kaylie

I want Jessea. She plays the game good but I know she has protection and if we all went for her to get the job done that would be a lot of resources for one person.

Jessea
Hod
Jennifer

Probably the largesst threats. Hopefully i did not miss where one died.

7Next Step for Us Empty Re: Next Step for Us Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Weir

Yeah I agree about Jessea. She has been very involved in the game, and she has already been attacked before for some reason. I think we need to try to take her down as fast as we can.

As to the others:

Hod - I don't think he has been active at all this entire game, which leads me to believe he is just a townie. He hasn't been getting any money the entire time (lack of posting) so I don't think he is a huge threat.

Jennifer - Agree with you here too. I can try tracking her tonight since that is discounted.

I think another choice would be Ichot. He turned us down when you invited him, right? There has to be a reason for this, and so we might want to check him out, too.

8Next Step for Us Empty Re: Next Step for Us Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:23 pm

kaylie

Caraghan are you checkin this thread out?

9Next Step for Us Empty Re: Next Step for Us Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Weir

I think Caraghan has a semi-busy schedule with school and whatnot.

10Next Step for Us Empty Re: Next Step for Us Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Weir

Kaylie is dead, so it is just you and me now Caraghan.

11Next Step for Us Empty Re: Next Step for Us Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Caraghan

Yeah, sorry been pretty busy with school. Ugh. So Kaylie died? That sucks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum