WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saighan Information

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saighan Information Empty Saighan Information Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Weir

This is where I will post what the High Seat of Saighan tells me. More posts to come, shortly.

2Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Weir

High Seat of Saighan
Thank you for joining House Saighan. You had luck at the tables so I hope you have some luck here. To discuss strategy, my idea was to have only a select few join our ranks and keep a low profile while the other houses destroy one another.

Any ideas or suggestions as I am open?

My Reply:
I'm not so sure about keeping the House to small numbers would work all that well, because the more people we have the more money we will get, and more money is going to be key to this game, I think.

Perhaps having a good number of people, but just keeping only a few really in-the-know or something would be a good idea. Don't really know. It has been a while since I played a Mafia game Razz

Me:
Also, do we have anyone else yet, or is it just me and you so far?

My luck didn't hold through for cards the second night, either, as I missed the deadline to fold before the second round and lost an extra 15 gcs I didn't mean to Sad

High Seat of Saighan
Noone else has joined as of yet. I am trying to figure out who I should trust and who not to so we do not get a spy or darkfriend if they are around. If we trust people let me know.

Me:
Maybe we should take it slow for now, just so we can be better sure of people before we try to invite them. We can watch how they post, who wins at gambling and might have money, etc., before getting more people.

The last part is me just trying to stall the High Seat so that we have time to figure out who it is and kill them.

3Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:44 pm

House_Maravin

Excellent. Good work so far.

4Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Weir

I have some good news, and some even better news, my Lord. Which would you prefer first? Very Happy

5Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:06 pm

House_Maravin

I'll go with the good then better Wink

6Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Weir

Good news: I believe my attempts to stall the High Seat of Saighan from recruiting worked. Fairly certain no invitation was sent, but not 100%.

Even Better News: The High Seat of Saighan has revealed herself to me Very Happy The High Seat is Kaylie, and I think we should try to get rid of her as fast as possible.

7Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:12 pm

House_Maravin

Awesome, Great news on both accounts.

Is the reason you want to get rid of her because you don't want to risk her recruiting other ppl?

Excellent. I'm also concerned with Callisto. She seems to know more than she is letting on. I haven't decided what we should do about it but I will go ahead and setup the hit on kaylie.

Great Job Weir. If this all goes according to plan we will have narrowed the playing field down to only 3 houses.

8Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:20 pm

Weir

Yeah I don't trust that Kaylie will not recruit someone if we wait on taking her out, so if we can it would be better to take her out soon.

I definitely agree with you about Callisto.

What are the other Houses beyond Saighan and Maravin?

9Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:32 pm

House_Maravin

House Riatin and House Taborwin

10Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Weir

No dead Kaylie in the night according to the end of night post Sad Did we not try to kill Kaylie? Or did we just fail?

11Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 pm

House_Maravin

Yeah, the attempt failed. Sad

She apparently hired the (high chance) protection and the assassin wasn't able to get to her. *mutter*

I'm worried that she may have fed you this information to hire a thier taker track who put the hit out on her. So, if this is the case then she knows you are a spy and knows that I personally put a hit out on her.

I'll need to think about what we should do next. If i can get 1 or 2 more people, we could probably lynch her. If we vote for the lynchings right at the end of the day, we might be able to get her before people put in their "no lynch"

Try to see if you can get any clues from kaylie about what happened in the night. We might need to buy protection tomorrow night, we'll see.

12Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Weir

My night action failed too Sad I didn't have a lot of gold since I lose half of it and I have been getting crappy rolls, so I splurged Razz on a tracking hound for 35 gc and tried tracking Callisto. It failed.

13Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Weir

And I'll see if I can find out anything from Kaylie. I know I won't be able to afford protection by myself, though, as I got another crappy roll and lost half of what I did have again.

14Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:35 pm

House_Maravin

I think i may have a way of keeping kaylie from putting a hit on us but it would also make it so that I cannot put a hit on her.

It's a trade off we might consider since we already know she is the leader of the house we can focus on callisto tonight since she it not aware of our attention on her.

The question is, should we just put a hit on her? or should i hire a tracker to get information? Or, should we just try to lynch her today.

I think we could get away with the lynching since there is quite a bit of outrage that she lynched gem.

Also, I have another member of house maravin and I think that i trust the both of you enough now to the point we can all know who eachother is . let me know what you think. I don't want to do this if you do not what the other member to know who you are.

-House Maravin

15Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Weir

1) Callisto - I think we would probably be the best off trying to swing a lynch vote on Callisto. People were rather upset about her lynching Gem, and I think we could probably get enough people, or find ways to convince enough people, that she needs to be lynched. I think it would be a waste to try to kill her off during the night unless we are unable to lynch her.

2) Kaylie - If we can lynch Callisto, then we can spend money on trying to kill Kaylie or protect ourselves from Kaylie rather than spending it on Callisto. If lynching Callisto fails, then we may want to put off killing Kaylie for later. I just really don't trust Callisto. The problem with that would be Kaylie is almost certain to do some recruiting at some point, if she didn't force a recruit last night, and the longer we go the more likely she will know I am a spy if she doesn't already.

3) I definitely trust you and I think we are working well together so far, but how well do you trust this other person? Seeing as I haven't had any interaction with them yet, I guess I am a little leery of them. If you think they are trustable, then yes I am okay with it by all means.

4) We also need to keep in mind the other two Houses, Riatin and Taborwin. Do we have ANY information about them yet?

16Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Weir

I sent a mail to Kaylie earlier asking her if she found out anything useful during the night, and she responded but all she said was that someone tried to kill her and that it was exciting.

That would be me. Just to let you know someone failed to kill me....kind of exciting.

I sent back this:

Someone tried to kill you? Sad Did you have protection then is why it failed? Were there any clues as to who tried?

Her response:

If you are a member of a house you have a good chance to be protected. A guard ran him off and there were no clues.

What killer did we try to hire? A low chance one? If it was, I think we should have gone with a better one Sad

I sent back this:

Ohhh, nice, so you didn't even need to buy protection and you just got lucky?

Now I need to try to persuade her to not buy protection tonight if we are going to try to kill her again. I say if we need to kill someone again like this, we need to strike as hard as possible and kill them off immediately, or run the risk of this happening again.

17Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:02 pm

House_Maravin

Well, the problem is there is 3 types of assassin's you can hire

low, medium, and high.

Low and Medium have a set price but "high" is an acution that goes to the highest bidder. For fear i did not have enuff money i went with medium. But, it sounds like she doesn't really know who attacked her so, i will setup another medium attack again. (I got my money back from the failed attempt last night)

Also, I wanted to make sure you put in your lynch for callisto today. she attacked jessea in an attempt to take attention off herself. Now is the time to get rid of calliso.

18Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Weir

Will do with the Callisto lynch. What is the war room thingy that I can see now? New forum you had made?

19Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Weir

If you haven't seen Callisto's most recent game thread post, you might want to take a look. Can we afford at this point to throw our weight behind lynching Callisto? Maybe we should hold off while she is winning and then if it looks like the vote might swing to a "No Lynch" we can toss in our cards.

20Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 pm

House_Maravin

I was thinking the same thing. Once I looked and saw that she is clearly going to be lynched as it stands. Keep an eye out and look right before the end of the phase to see if someone does try to sneak in a vote to save her.

The war room is a thread that you and all my house members have access to. Except me. Razz Jez forgot to give me access to it. Once i do the 3 of us will be able to discuss strategy.

I also have some information about House Saighan. Apparently she has tried to recruit someone else today. I'm fairly certian you can only recruit 1 person a day and then "force recruit" 1 person a night. I have a way of making it so she will not be able to have a night action tonight but, that will also "protect" her from being attacked.

I have advised the person that she tried to recruit to stall her by asking needless questions to tie up her recruiting possibilities.

21Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Weir

She hasn't said anything to me about recruiting at all today, other than asking if I had any thoughts Sad

So you can roleblock Kaylie, but it protects her somehow? Will this still stop her from using a forced recruitment if she wants to, since that is separate from her personal actions, isn't it?

And oops on Jezebel forgetting to give you access, lol.

22Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 pm

House_Maravin

It's not a roleblock per se.

It's only for one night. She will be a guest in someones home. Because she is a guest she "busy" she cannot perform a night action and because she is a guest at someone house with other ppl around she will be well protected. (safe from assissination)

So, that takes care of her tonight. She waited her day recruitment on someone i know will not join her so, hopefully you are still her only house member.

Have you broached the subject of becoming her succesor? Ask her if it would be wise for her to name a successor so that if she dies the house will still live on and not fall etc, etc.

23Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Weir

I think I might have said something about it in a mail to her at one point (she can't look at these forums from work), but I don't remember for certain, and she hasn't brought it up.

24Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Weir

Nothing new on the Saighan front at all, by the way.

25Saighan Information Empty Re: Saighan Information Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:11 am

House_Maravin

nod, thx for the update. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum