WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello there

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello there Empty Hello there Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Weir

Thank you for my own private quarters so that we have more safety in speaking.

I feel much safer now, so here is what House Saighan sent me when they invited me:

Greetings Weir, I am the Ambassador of House Saighan. I am here on behalf of the High Seat to offer you a place at our table. We are able to offer you protection at night in exchange for a portion of your daily stipend. In addition, you will be granted access to the House store where you will be able to hire a wide assortment of..ahem..goods. Some of which you will be unable to find elsewhere.

Please inform us of your decision with the utmost haste.

My reply was this:

Ambassador of House Saighan. After some deliberation, I have decided to take you up on your offer, if it is still open. I had to give it some thought, as I know some of my daily stipend will go to a House fund, and I really enjoy my gambling. My one condition is that though half of my stipend will go to the House fund, the other half is left open to me for my gambling purposes, for the most part. You see, I really like my gambling, and I'd rather not join a House if it means I can't continue gambling each night.

2Hello there Empty Re: Hello there Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:01 pm

House_Maravin

Excellent response.

You agreed and immediately changed the subject so as not to seem too interested. I knew you would be an excellent addition to house Maravin.

When you receive a response from them please let me know.

Also, I may be coming into some information concerning some of the other houses and their members. If you can think of a way to supply this information to house saighan without drawing too much attention to yourself we could try to make them do our dirty work.

Also, i am not sure if you have been made aware but, if a spy is able to become the "house leader" that house is brought down completely. So, try to find a way to be made the successor and then find out who the leader is. We can then hire an assasin to kill the leader and when you become leader the entire house falls.

You are doing great work. I have high hopes for you.

-House Maravin

3Hello there Empty Re: Hello there Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Weir

I'm in Saighan now, though I don't know a whole lot of anything yet. I know their store is the exact same as Maravin's, but other than that the High Seat is being a bit secretive there, too.

Do we have anyone else with us yet? I don't need names or anything, but I was just wondering what kind of numbers we have so far.

I'll keep you updated here as often as I can. Hopefully I will gain some good information from my Spy role during the Night phases.

4Hello there Empty Re: Hello there Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:36 pm

House_Maravin

We do have other members right now. You are currently the only spy tho.

Has house Saighan given you any instructions at all or are they just using you for the money right now?

5Hello there Empty Re: Hello there Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Weir

Nothing by way of instructions yet, but I just learned that it is only me and the High Seat so far, apparently.

6Hello there Empty Re: Hello there Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:47 pm

House_Maravin

That is actually great news for us.

Do what ever it is house Saighan asks. Also, please copy the messages you have from them here on this forum.

This way i can look at they way speak with you and try to find a match on the forums in other posts. If i can figure out who is the leader then we can get that person killed and you become the de facto leader of house saighan thus bringing down the entire house.

so far, it looks like people are just killing for money and personal reasons (racyn) so, until we tip our hand we should be ok.

7Hello there Empty Re: Hello there Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Weir

Who died during Night 2, btw? I missed the deadline to buy myself a paper Sad

8Hello there Empty Re: Hello there Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:09 pm

Weir

I posted the stuff Saighan sent me, and I am trying to stall the High Seat there for now in regards to adding new people. That way provided the High Seat told me the truth that it is just them, we can try to find out who it is and kill them off while I am still the only member.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum