WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Before this day ends...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Before this day ends... Empty Before this day ends... Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:26 am

Jessea

I'm going to delete my posts in this forum. My future communication will be done through PMs via this forum.

I would like as few as possible to know about the front that is this store.

Also do you mind if I access the house coffers to pay for my loss leaders?

Can I be permitted to know the current balance? I don't want to break the bank I could see it being only about 100 crowns at this point - depending on what the starting funds were.

Lastly how many items per day can we sell? I assume you don't want to give up your night action. Do we have anyone else who can?

2Before this day ends... Empty Re: Before this day ends... Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:07 pm

House_Maravin

I'm not sure what you mean by "loss leaders"

from what i uderstand the house coffers and personal money must be kept seperate.

also, the only people that can view this forum are you and I. (and the mods)

have no fear right now. I don't mind giving up my night action for a night or 2, if I am able to gain information through these attempted purchases.

3Before this day ends... Empty Re: Before this day ends... Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Jessea

I think I have everything worked out now. When I posted this I was still very sleepy.

A loss leader is just an advertisement tool that in which certain items are sold for a loss so that the costumer will be more inclined to buy another item. It will all be clear soon - at the party.

I'm still working up everything for that.

4Before this day ends... Empty Re: Before this day ends... Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Jessea

Wait, I just realized the full implication of what you might have just said. Can we not recruit others?

5Before this day ends... Empty Re: Before this day ends... Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:46 pm

House_Maravin

We can recruit others. And have have begun doing such.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum