WoTMafia Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoTMafia Wars

Wheel of Time Mafia Wars - Daes Dae'mar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frequently asked questions and tips.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Frequently asked questions and tips. Empty Frequently asked questions and tips. Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Admin

Admin

FAQ

MOD TIP: I tried to design this game structure to allow for a variety of freedoms. You really are open to do nearly whatever you like. There are some limitations for balance purposes, but ultimately your fate in this game is up to you.

Are there other ways to spend gold?
If you can imagine it. It can be done. If gold changes hands between players, I must be informed of this to make it "official".

How do I join a House?
If you are not offered the opportunity to join, you must find a way to join. You can discretely discover members of house and ask them or you could just come right out and ask publicly. Perhaps even make an announcement in Cairhien Chronicle. Use your imagination. Smile

Can I gamble and purchase an action in the same night?
Yes you can. Gambling is not considered an "action". However, be mindful of your funds. If you gamble too much away you may not have enough gold crowns to perform your action later in the night.

Can I find more than one item a day?
You can only find one (1) item a day. You will get a message for the first trigger you set off only.

If someone gives me money at night, does that get added to my balance for purchases that night?
Your purchases will be based off your balance at the beginning of that night. If someone gives you money after the night phase has begun, this will not be credited to your balance until the beginning of the day phase. If someone gives you money during the day phase. This is credited to you during the day, which then counts towards your balance at the beginning of that night phase.

If I receive money from someone during the night, can that be used towards gambling? Or if I spend too much money gambling, can my purchase amounts be taken out of the funds I earn during the night phase?
No.

For example:
You have 100gc when the night phase begins. You decide to purchase an action that costs 50gc. You then have 50gc to gamble with. It is your responsibility to keep track of how much you spend during the night. For instance, in this example, if you accidentally spent 60gc gambling, then the action you purchased will not go through and you will have 40gc remaining. If someone gives you money during the night, then this is not credited to your balance until the day phase begins, and you cannot use this for your gambling or purchases that evening.

The same goes if you win money gambling during the night. This is credited to your balance at the start of the day phase.

https://daesdaemar.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum